Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dejavu

We, as humans, have an inherent desire to give advice, and most of the time that advice is an ideal solution. It seems so easy. We hear others' problems and the outcome is simple, and the solution is seemingly common sense.

So why do we never take our own advice? Life seems to be a giant, cyclical process where past mistakes are relived. Sure some people are more adaptable and others are just stubburn, but overall the concept is relevant to just about everyone.

Girls that like "bad" guys seem to always like "bad" guys, no matter what friends say. Party animals never really seem to become responsible, and people who are always late never will considerately arrive on time. We, as humans, are inherently flawed, and incapable of totally avoiding past mistakes, else at some point we would be perfect.

I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I always will---no matter what anyone says. That might sound dumb, but that is what makes me me, a flawed human.

No comments:

Post a Comment